|Job Title|| Senior Manager Human Resources|
|Start Date||08-Jun 2021|
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Age||32 - 35 Years|
|Annual CTC||9 - 10 (INR Lacs)|
|Department||HR / Admin / PM / IR / Training|
|Industry||Courier / Transportation / Freight|
- Collaborating with other managers in the business to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Partnering with senior management team, to establish and roll-out people-related strategies.
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
|Req. Industry Exposure|
Experience – 8-10 years
Industry Preference – Logistics / Services / Retail
|Req. Competencies |
Strong in Time Management & Decision Making
Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Should be able to handle multiple projects
|Recruiter Name ||Rajalakshmi S|
|Contact Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply Now |