GET IN TOUCH
Leading Automotive Company
Department Auto/Auto ancilary
Qualification B.E(Mech/EEE)+MBA ( Regular)-AICTE approved from reputed institute
Work Experience 8 Years
Job Location Chennai
Contribute to the definition of commercial objectives and new projects for its Product Line.
- Ensure the building of the Business Plan of the Product Line in the corresponding geographical zones.
- Identify and propose targets, build and get a decision on New Project Approvals together with the Key Account Manager (if any).
- Work together with the Product Group Customer Director if there is a need notably to define the price strategy.
Ensure the right offers to the client, working closely with R/D.
- Liaise with R&D to define the right products and the right support (project team, location).
- Take all possible steps with R&D and Sales in order to be able to offer a technical solution matching the specifications and economically competitive.
- Take the lead to meet specifications at targeted price.
Support the commercial budget & MTP process of the Product Group.
- Works together with the Product Group Sales Director and his/her team to make sure that the right targets in the Product Line are budgeted as part of the Medium Term Plan of the Product Group.
The Business Development Manager is accountable for:
- Building and achieving the business plan of his/her product line in the corresponding geographical zone
Order Intake and profitability of the Product Line in the geographical perimeter
Contact Name : Vandana
Contact No : 8939882042
Email id : Vandana@career-tree.inView Job Listing Apply Now