GET IN TOUCH
Leading Automotive Company
Department : Auto/Auto ancilary
Qualification : BE Full time
Work Experience : 5-6Years of Experience.
Job Location : Chennai
- As Member of the Project Team, Leads Sourcing Process from Project Kick Off (or CCP stage) till completion of PQA stages
- Participates to Project Meeting and Activities (Project Kick Off, Sourcing Plan, Technical Steering Committee, Project Management Committee) and Supports project award duringCAAfor his/her own site.
- Supports Project Manager in Preparation of Sourcing Plan to define mutual PTM commitments and conditions to proceed with Pre-SoCo (RFQ), SoCo (Award) and SOP at required QCD conditions.
- Identifies Critical Parts as per CLEAN definitions and review contingency plan with related PTM (anticipated design Reviews, S-VRF, possible specification changes…). Request PM arbitration when required.
- Involves Segment Leader (or Group Segment Director) in appropriate timing to share project constraints and propose sourcing strategy compliant with Group Segment Strategy
- Selects supplier bid-list based on Compliant Segment Panel and liaise with Project and Segment organisations to identify Bundle opportunities.
- Assess pre-selected suppliers risk impacts on the project related to Development or Production capacity, Technical or Quality capability, financial sustainability. Proposes with Project team & Commodity organisation mitigation plan and ensures it properly recorded in PuMa Pre-SoCo & SoCo pages.
- Proposes Lotting and RFP tactics and anticipate use of Auctions with the Project Team
- Co-ordinates S-VRF definition and plan Supplier Design reviews to:
– ensure Supplier full understanding,
– capture improvement proposals,
– obtain Supplier acceptance of Valeo Requirements,
– enhances competition at equivalent scope
- Install competition between suppliers bringing at least two suppliers at the same technical level and proceeds with all negotiations to ensure successful RFQ and/or auction process.
- Performs RFQ Process via PuMa & Auction (Live or Online)
- Leverages commodity organisation to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets.
- Ensures timely sign off with the segments of all supplier contracts related the project (from development contracts to mass production)
- For global platforms assembled in multiple plants of Valeo, coordinates with PG/PL PPD, Platform Lead buyer (when appointed) and other project buyers to ensure project will meet from SOP: (i) commodity strategy, (ii) localization needs of receiving plant, (iii) global leverage and securization of the supply base for the platform.
- Manages achievement of all project milestones related to suppliers and follows progress of PQA stages.
- Defines and controls communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers. Ensures all necessary documentation (Project & Supplier) is properly stored in PuMa
- Makes the best possible use of all PuMa features and promote its usage among his project team.
- Pilot and forecast the project purchasing index and lead the productivity action plan (VP & PTBV) to reach CAA Targets.
- Ensures proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV).
- For advanced purchasing (P3/P2) :
– proposes and validate with commodity organisation pre-sourcing target suppliers
– manages all contractual aspects to protect Valeo intellectual property and segment panel
Contact Name : Vandana
Contact No : 8939882042
Email id : Vandana@career-tree.inView Job Listing Apply Now