|Job Title||Marketing Automation Officer|
|Start Date||10-Feb 2020|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Age||22 - 30 Years|
|Annual CTC||9 - 11 (INR Lacs)|
|Department||Mktg / Advtg / MR / Media Planning / PR / Cor|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training|
In consultation with the Marketing Automation Manager and Digital Advertising Manager:
- Build, test and launch Marketo campaigns including emails, landing pages, automated flows and all other associated Marketo collateral as necessary, following the briefs provided.
- In consultation with the Analytics and Insights Specialist, manage reporting on all campaigns executed, share results and make recommendations for improvement.
- In consultation with the Head of User Experience, manage A/B tests on campaign collateral as required. Monitor the performance of A/B tests to continuously build on the success of winning variations.
- Assist the Marketing Automation Manager with the day-to-day management of campaign inbox requests and liaise directly with staff from across the Navitas group as required.
- Assist the Marketing Automation Manager with providing Marketo training for Navitas staff as required.
|Req. Industry Exposure|
- Experience with any marketing automation tool preferably Marketo.
- Basic knowledge of any CRM system preferred.
|Req. Competencies |
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Highly developed organisational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a buzzing remote team environment.
|Recruiter Name ||Prerna Khanudi|
|Contact Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply Now |