|Job Title||Digital Campaign Manager|
|Start Date||10-Feb 2020|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Age||24 - 30 Years|
|Annual CTC||800000 - 1150000 (INR Lacs)|
|Department||Mktg / Advtg / MR / Media Planning / PR / Cor|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training|
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
|Req. Industry Exposure|
- About 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing – execution and strategy.
- Able to plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including SEM/SMM.
- Experience optimizing campaigns to improve CPC, CPM, CTRs & conversions.
- Strong knowledge of Web analytics like Google analytics etc
|Req. Competencies |
- Highly developed organisational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of written and verbal English.
- Experience in data visualization tool like Power Bi.
- Usage of PM tools like Asana.
- Exposure to a Marketing Automation tool and CRM.
|Recruiter Name ||Prerna Khanudi|
|Contact Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply Now |