|Job Title||Senior Business Development Manager|
|Start Date||04-Feb 2020|
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Age||28 - 45 Years|
|Annual CTC||6 - 12 (INR Lacs)|
|Department||Mktg / Advtg / MR / Media Planning / PR / Cor|
|Industry||Media / Dotcom / Entertainment|
- Contacting new clients and developing new business by creating opportunities with clients / brands
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets.
- Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts.
- Create compelling presentations and business proposals.
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales.
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
- Use of Email marketing and Social Media to engage with our target audience
- Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking.
- Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital.
|Req. Industry Exposure|
- Must have experience with Digital content, Digital Advertisement or Television Advertisement
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in winning new business for agencies in the digital sector and dealing with high profile clients.
- Must have a proven track record of selling digital services to leading brands and corporate organizations.
- Must Have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities
- Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion to closure.
- Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients.
|Req. Competencies |
- Have excellent Communication skills
- Have excellent Presentation skills
- Have good Analytical skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be result oriented
|Recruiter Name ||Ketki Thakkar|
|Contact Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply Now |