|Job Title||Equity Dealers|
|Start Date||25-Jan 2020|
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Age||20 - 39 Years|
|Annual CTC||1 - 3 (INR Lacs)|
|Department||Banking / Insurance|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short/ medium term.
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer and also focus on generating new business.
- To maintain a synergetic relationship with Relationship Managers, by supporting their efforts to enhance business.
- To keep abreast with the market knowledge and market intelligence.
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
|Req. Industry Exposure|
Skills & Knowledge
- Graduate / Post graduate with overall experience of 3- 4 yrs, with minimum 1 - 2 yrs exp in Equities on the client advisory side
- Should have sound understanding of capital markets,
- Should be a result-oriented, self–starter, proactive, good communication skills.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
|Req. Competencies |
Should be certified in NSE Cash, NSE Derivatives, BSE Cash & NISM Currency Derivatives.
|Recruiter Name ||Ketki Thakkar|
|Contact Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply Now |