GET IN TOUCH
jobsfactory.in (Frontline Hiring Portal)
Talent shortage and attrition are no more a phenomenon that’s associated only with white-colour workforce. In fact, in a no.of industries in India the skill shortage and rate of attrition at frontline level is threatening their very intent of running business with cost-competitiveness.
Jobsfactory.in, an online portal, is an initiative of CareerTree which is aimed at supporting prospective candidates looking for jobs in frontline roles in companies that demonstrate fair employer approach and policies.
For a long period, candidates for all frontline jobs are hired either through advertisement, campus hiring, or sourcing through employment exchange support. As a result many organizations today have challenge in reaching out to the potential / deserving candidates and vice-versa owing to the inaccessibility for both to reach each other. This portal tries to bring both the company and candidates together.
Also, job creations across diverse industries are not in sync with the student population passing out (through programs / courses offered) every year across the spectrum of educational system. Thus this portal also acts as a platform for the college and industry community to interact, and take support for their mutual benefit. The below-mentioned differentiators and target audience focus should provide more clarity on what this portal intends to achieve and its target population.
- Reaching out to the young India by cutting across the strata.
- Enlightening the young India on the opportunities in organized sectors.
- Furthering the technology revolution in hiring at the grassroots for frontline positions.
- Connecting the deserving candidates and fair-practice employers.
- Acting as an interface between the industries and College.
- Giving back to the community in the form of educational scholarship.
- Jobs – CTC of 6 Lacs and Below
- Industries – Across Industries and Domains
- Geography – All Industrially Developed States
- Beneficiaries – 10th Standard Qualified & above
Return on Investment (for employers)
- Significant reduction in the annual hiring cost per candidate.
- High probability of reaching the right candidate in most searches / job postings.
- CV achieves as data management / storage system.
- Multi-location hiring monitored through live dashboard.
- Spot educational institutes of your choice without spending money to do the survey.
Return on Investment (for colleges)
- Increased rate of campus selection process.
- Opportunity to increase the rate of student’s campus placement.
- Direct rapport with the employers to understand and meet their expected standards